It feels terrible when you lose the connection with your beloved and you can’t find your way back to that warm, secure feeling together. It can leave you feeling bad about yourself or your “other half”—lost, lonely, mad, misunderstood, confused, even checked-out. You may feel drained from managing the tension.
If you’ve been disappointed with couple therapy before, now there’s a better way. Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT) is research-based and offers a very high rate of success for couples like you.
Are you ready to grow as a couple? EFT can help. I invite you to try it; you’ll be glad you did.
Recreate a loving bond with the one you love
EFT has the remarkable ability to ensure that each of you is supported as we explore the patterns of distress that arise for you as a couple, how to interrupt them, and how to recreate a loving bond with one another.
The process will enrich your relationship, foster the skills that keep it connected when tension looms and lead you two to greater joy.
My tone of compassion, non-judgement and sensitivity will support each of you. With 20 years of experience in the field, I’ve honed my skills and have a comfort level working with difficult issues that only comes with experience.
I welcome your call, and look forward to speaking with you.
My approach is a gentle, body-mind talk therapy, that is highly effective in resolving depression, anxiety, and traumatic experiences. With a respectful, compassionate, and non-judgmental attitude, I ensure you grow and heal in these essential ways:
- Foster a positive sense of worth
- Master techniques that resolve anxiety
- Achieve clarity about what you feel and why
- Find energy to make the changes you most need and want
- Develop simple, effective strategies for reaching your goals
- Learn how to thrive in your challenging relationships
- Work through unconscious, patterned behaviors and the limiting beliefs that drive them
- Resolve mysterious, chronic, debilitating stomach pain
In a spirit of compassionate connection
Sessions available in Spanish and English.